Tasty Trucks Stamp Set
This cute Tasty Truck Stamp Set with it’s various food items is available free with an order of $110 + shipping during Sale a Bration. I will be teaching this card in my February classes, it showcases the Tasty Trucks Stamp Set, the Stitched Framelits and the Watercolour Pencils!
I’m including the Stitched Framelits in a lot of my projects at the moment, they really do give a lovely finishing detail. (These Framelits are now available! Click HERE to purchase)
Tips & Tricks
- Card base is Pool Party cardstock – 14.8 x 10.5 cm
- Next layers are Calypso Coral 7.5 cm x 10.5 cm and Whisper White – 7 cm x 10.5 cm
- I used Smokey Slate ink to stamp the flags on the card base.
- The truck, ice-creams and flags were stamped in Archival Black ink on Shimmer White cardstock.
- I used Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray and Basic Black watercolour pencils. Then I gave them the watercolour look using a blender pen. Due to the small areas I chose the blender pen as the tip is finer.
- The truck, flags and ice-creams have been fussy cut.
- The embossing folder on the Whisper White layer is Falling Petals. I used only the top section of the folder so there are only a few hearts shown.
- The Stitched Shape circle was cut from Smokey Slate cardstock and mounted on dimensionals.
- Finally Bermuda Bay Bakers Twine is wrapped 3 times around the Whisper White layer.
- The sentiment is from Thoughtful Banners and has been curled using a bone folder then mounted using 2 dimensionals together underneath the raised part.
To create your own version of this card come along to one of my February classes.